Thursday, June 01, 2006

at work

the ac is finally working. Buzzed off two cups of coffee. Listening to the strokes... I have already had three no... four awesome customers. You know what I love to see that happens here all the time!!!!???? When customers who are strangers outside the front doors feel free to meet and greet each other inside the warm, cozy atmosphere of our lovely cafe. It gives me the good kind of chills and makes me so happy I can feel it in my cheeks like Welch's Grape Juice.
This entry is a shout out to all the things that make me happy right now in this very moment; I am savouring every bit of it: Abby wanting to do Henna on me and our conversations about trees; coffee coffee coffee; Adrian always making me laugh; my parents visiting and seeing how happy I am; Erin oh Erin, I love you; my awesome clients; the salsa I made last night (I put kiwi in it... mmmmmm...) there is so much more, so so so much more... basically everyone at the freeway... Hamilton... okay.... I am going overboard but if you need anything from me... now is a good time cause clearly I am in such a good mood... take advantage before I get pissy! lol!!!

1 comment:

the lovely kaelyn said...

next week after 3 sometime (except for monday or wednesday.. monday i work, wednesday i have a date, oh my)