Monday, May 29, 2006

Imogen Heap and melting

I used to think that I would melt just by going into a church because I am a witch.... no joking.... I wish I were but today at work the air conditioner wasn't working; I was mopping; moving furniture; had a client and and and I rode my bike to work. SO yes, I did melt in the freeway but not because I am a witch but because it is so fucking hot out.

Anyways... Imogen Heap on Saturday... fan-bloody-tastic. I marvel at how coordinated she is. She introduced us to her band: her beat box, her laptop, her thinga magigy? her keyboards, her keytar, and her loop recorder (i don't know what anything is truly called.... that's the thing that plays back anything she records). She started with an acapela version of Just for now. She also played all my other favs like frou frou's let go, and then hide and seek, say good night and go and her version of hallelujah. Hooray for summer concerts and going to Toronto with Erin, crusing with the Stills in the player... Erin, "you rock, rock!" Not that you are a rock but I know that we both love I heart Huckabees so let's go stand in the valley at dusk.

1 comment:

Kev Chen said...

I are sad...I are wishing that I are had gone with. I are going to cry. Bye.