Saturday, June 03, 2006

What? a day? My day? today? what happened?

So, worked at freeway. good....
went to brooklyn's engagement party where I watched her get married under beautiful trees and raindrops..... beautiful.... unexpected... natural.... just about them.... not a production but truly a celebration... congratulations and thank you for openly sharing that moment.....

Went to drive home.... walked to car... soaked.... car warms me up.... on highway... wipers stop!!!!! ahhhh, what do i do? pull over.... flashers... call daddy... DADDY!!!!!!! wipers not working...call CAA.... boo hoo boo hoo....... wait for tow truck.... half an hour... OPP checks on me.... 407 engineer checks on me.... where is my tow-truck???..... He comes. I get in. BIG MUSCLES!!!! voice of the movie commericials.... so weird.... We go, he takes a wrong turn... Hey that's my mileage that is rackin' up.... stops for a pop.... that is 0.1 km!!!!!
Talk about midwifery.... his ex relationships.... dating.... so weird!!!!!.... he tells me I have honest eyes and a voice that puts people at ease and he told me that I made his day.... that was nice but.... ah!..... He was nice, not to worry....
But what a day... never made it home.... never made it home to play pool and drink beers with the fam.... maybe next week.
It's all good though, as soon as I pulled over my friend Care called me and said she was coming to hamilton and I said well yes, I will be there as a matter of fact... so everything worked out... nice.... so now I am off to catch up with a midwifery bud over some beers.... the fountain of life? jokes.... everyone knows that that is coffee!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kaelyn, it's Josh Weresch. Remember me from that long day waiting for Pernell at FRWY? How was London (other than the pickpocketing, of course)? How are the other Koepke folks doing? Feel free to visit me at soundclick.com/joshuaweresch. Hope things are well. I still can't believe I found your blog: how oddly cool, I say.

the lovely kaelyn said...

OMG!!! Blogs are fun!!! glad you left a comment, the Koepke clan is doing really well!!!! Going to family camp????

Anonymous said...

Kaelyn, Josh Weresch here. No, I'm sadly not going to family camp because (a) I don't know when it is, (b) I'm probably at the hospital (just like I am now), and (c) my wife, Katie, and I are already counselling at Youth camp. Are you going?

the lovely kaelyn said...

no, i don't think i am going to youth camp