Friday, February 16, 2007

Paging Kaelyn....

Hi!
I am waiting to be paged right now, I have been ALL DAY! One of my clients is in early labour and I will be called again when she gets into more active labour, ie: water breaks, contractions closer together.

So my day of waiting
9-12, had tutorial, not really allowed to leave but for births we technically can but I wasn't paged then.
Hmmm, lunch. should I cook or have philly? no I had chii, quick, did I have time to eat it? Yes.
Hmm. Nap.... no page
Hmmm. Tea, you got it, no page.
I kinda need a shower, should I. I bet as soon as I get in I will get paged, oh hell, let's go for it.
Showered.... yea, I showered!
Hmmm. vaccuummig? Will I hear the page when I do that? Well, who knows, cause I didn't get paged.
And now I blog, will I get paged, well I will post and let you know :)

2 comments:

Margie said...

so exciting

Jaci said...

make sure you keep us updated!