Monday, January 29, 2007

No sweat

Moved home
First day, clinic
Commute and scrap ice off car
Hospital orientation and ID badges
Meet midwives
Sit in on two prenatal appointments
Feel (palpate) their bellies, feeling where the babies are sitting
Listen to fetal heart rate with doppler
Measure fundal height (how big the belly is)
Measure blood pressure
One of the women I am following is due last Friday, anticipating the beep of the pager
So excited
Back sore from sitting and reading lots
So excited
So overwhelmed
But who cares, so excited
Not nervous, I was relaxed

6 comments:

Margie said...

Pulse quickens as I read
Sooooo excited for you
miss you
praying for you
Have fun!!!!!

Jaci said...

Glad you are having fun!

AGEMAN said...

I'm so proud of you, your really doing it!

AGEMAN said...

I'm High on Cherry Sours!!! YEAY!!!!

Jen K said...

So happy that you are enjoying it. Can't wait to hear all about your first beeper experience.

Anonymous said...

Kaelyn - I miss you already.