Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sorting

Hi everyone.
I am sorting through some stuff and I have some stuff that is too nice to just give to SA right away so I want to check if anyone would have any use for it, obviously this is free, wahoo! free stuff! I will probably update this list as my sorting adventures continue:

I have some clothes that are fairly new but have become a little too snug, we were going to have a clothing swap party but we just never got around to it so if anyone would like to have a look, drop me a note. Here is a little inventory:
Pink Roxy knee length cotton skirt
Pink flowy peasant blouse
2 Espirt cotton tops (pink one and a black one) they are cotton, three quarter length sleeve with a little stretch. They just ride up my torso because my hips are too big, lol.
I have more clothes too

Just added!:
CD's: a bunch of worship CDs and Christian pop: Supertones, Delirous?, Relient K, and some mix ones.
Toys:
I have a Bubbles Powerpuff stuffed doll that also serves as a purse. I have never used it, it just sits on my shelf. Anyone have a little one into powerpuff girls?

I will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

Margie said...

I would be interested in the tops if they are not gone already, and Sam is lovin' purses these days:)

the lovely kaelyn said...

Ok, I will bring the powerpuff purse from my parents after Christmas and the shirts I can bring on Friday?