Thursday, November 23, 2006

um.... procrastination methods part 1

Just updating...
I am ok... I am submersed in the cram to finish assignments and study for exams so I feel guilty when I blog but who cares right? I should savour the opportunities to relax because my life will get a little intense very soon.

Last weekend....
Adrian wanted to go shopping... Yes, I wrote that correctly.
We went to Limeridge - it was fun. All the hours spent watching fashion makeover shows has really given me an ability to pick out flattering clothes efficiently and effectively.
It was GREAT!
Then we went to Bean Bar where we ate rich, delicious food; sweet potato fries, I had a brie and gorgonzola pizza with carmalized onions, roasted garlic and sundried-tomato pesto sauce. Adrian had tortellini alfredo, followed by jack & coke and a big piece of cheesecake!
Saturday: I have a ritual of going to Bread and Roses cafe where I get coffee, a home-made bagel and buy organic produce at the stand that puts up shop there every Saturday. It was pleasant needless to say.
That evening.... I was Adrian's roadie... pick drums up - pack in car (can't wait for my hatchback) - unload (this was tricky as there was a huge confusion over where we were playing due to inadequate festival organizers) - finally unloaded at Absinthe - set up drums - Adrian played (of course I loved it) - take drums down - load in car - go get pizza and have just one drink - play pool on crappy pool table that had no chalk for the cues, hmmmmm, that is what I blame my crappy skills on... - back to adrian's - unload drums
Sunday - parents came - out to dinner at Ben Thanh - it was just ok - would have prefered whistling walrus - went to Hamilton Music Awards - very interesting - saw Eugene Levy - left early to catch Amazing Race at Pernell's - crazy, loud kids everywhere but they were cute!
Ok, that's enough for now. Back to writing big papers :(

2 comments:

Jaci said...

Glad you had enough time to procrastinate!

Anonymous said...

You're always so busy. I don't know how you do it! Take care & see you soon (perhaps).