Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Can I please have my car NOW!

I just went to the gas station to fill up because I was planning on travelling to my grandparents this afternoon.
My gas door does not open; I push down the lever, the door is clearly jammed. I tried prying it open only resulting in a small scratch.
Now my car has no gas and I don't mind not driving until I get my new one but clearly I have to drive it to Newmarket to get my new one. Should I drive it until it runs out of gas and get towed to my new car dealership???

Anyone have any suggestions; besides paying an hour labour for someone unprying my door? Anyone think they could do this without paint or part damage?

3 comments:

Rich said...

I would suggest prying. Why are you concerned with paint/part damage? If you're getting a new car, have at 'er!

the lovely kaelyn said...

I guess I was just worried about affecting the trade in value if I did any noticeable damage.

the lovely kaelyn said...

Wahoo. I took your advice; I put a dish cloth around a fork and with a lot of force, jammed that sucker open.
But now it is too late to make dinner at the grandparents