Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Do do do do doo doo do!

Hola friends!
I will soon be catching babies again in Hamilton so I will have many stories to share.
You may have heard, Adrian and I are moving in together. (My Christian relatives cannot find out) Despite belief that living with significant other prior to marriage ends in tears, recent studies suggest that 55% of those couples marry within 5 years. I find that reassuring. Thanks to everyone for their support. AND, Ophelia Syndrome is playing Cafe on King in Cambridge on Tuesday the 28th at 9ish, please come, they are awesome. Tori Amos influenced jazzy music!!!! wahoo!!!!
PS: I miss Kevin, the day he left I was sent an external hard drive I cannot figure out how to use... Who else misses the Chen?

2 comments:

Kev Chen said...

I miss you too, baby cakes!! I'm tremendously bummed that I can't be there to help you out!! But know that I'll do whatever I can to help you figure things out and make it all work.

Love you, girlie!!!!!!!

miranda said...

1. Go see Ophelia Syndrome - they rock!!!

2. did you know that 85% of stats are made up on the spot? Kidding! - you guys will do great! Congrats on the new place!

3. I don't miss him.