Thursday, March 15, 2007

Catching up

I forgot to blog about two births before my weekend off but you know what, I didn't forget. They were harder; in different ways. One, the woman was high maintenance and bitchy and took labour out on us instead of her husband like one is supposed to. The second, couldn't push her baby out because she was exhausted and couldn't feel due to an epidural. Sigh.
I don't feel well today but here are some snippets of interest.
My cat Gussy died. A while ago actually but I failed to blog about it. I love him and he was a good cat. He is sitting in a box in our freezer until it is warm enough to bury him in the woods in our backyard. But please, don't be detoured from eating BBQ at our house.
I booked a flight to Paris. Yea, for my last summer I am gonna do the cliche Euro trip but I am only going for a couple of weeks with Katie my old housemate. I will be focussing on France and Germany and maybe make some jaunts to other places too.
That's me right now :)

1 comment:

Margie said...

ready for a catch up again!