Monday, October 23, 2006

bleeps

I am procrastinating... I have ridiculous little maintenance things to like apply for a birth certificate and mail something but I really don't want to.... My room-mate just downloaded an old version of Sim City and I think I would much rather play that. Should I download it? What will become of my life if I do? Will I fail school? Oh, I got my pharmacology midterm back; 76%. Two questions I put an answer I knew was wrong but for some reason circled incorrect ones (multiple choice). Kicking self now.
I also feel cold and sore; I really hope the soreness is due to yoga and not to infection.
I wore a skirt today and put on new pantyhose that snagged immediately, DANG.

7 comments:

Kev Chen said...

Poor little pantyhose. If I had an extra pair, i'd give it to you.

I never got into Sim City, so can't say whether downloading it is a yay or nay. But have fun either way!!

OK!!

the lovely kaelyn said...

It is not compatible with Mac anyways as it turns out

Anonymous said...

Kaelyn... getting your birth certificate is SO EASY now that you can apply online. Give it a try!

the lovely kaelyn said...

I did it! I was just feeling super lazy, errrr

Jaci said...

Kaelyn put your pantyhose in the freezer! I know it sounds stupid but my great grandmother did and mom and I still do it. It makes them last longer. I take them out and put them right on (and they are so thin they are cool for like a second)!

Kev Chen said...

Does the freezer trick work on underwear?

AGEMAN said...

Ya cuz if it shrinks it'll be a thong, and we all know what that meanz......OMEGA 13....You know what to do!!